Culligan Water solutions help you become greener, cleaner and more cost-efficient with your water use. Learn how.
Culligan® Whole Home Systems
Great water from every tap in your home!
Soft, Filtered Water Solutions
A Culligan® Aquasential™ Whole Home System filters and softens your water, protecting everyone and every tap in your home. Our one-unit system is the most efficient, cost-effective way to treat multiple water problems. Skip hard water spots, chlorine smells and rust stains when you rent or buy a Culligan® Aquasential™ Whole Home System!
These units soften water using a process called "ion exchange" to remove dissolved hard water minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and manganese. It then filters the water by running it through a media that retains the contaminants while allowing the water to pass. Some units also utilize a reaction called adsorption, in which the atomic charge of the carbon and other media causes the contaminants to abandon their bond with the water and chemically attach to the media.
Culligan® Aquasential™ Whole Home Systems are easy to use and maintain - there are no cartridges to change or clean. Simply fill with salt when needed, knowing that Culligan's advanced regeneration technology is helping to reduce overall salt use.
Benefits of Culligan® Aquasential™ Whole Home System
- Provides a continuous supply of soft, filtered water for your entire house
- Reduces soap residue on hair, skin and clothing
- Makes household cleaning easier and less expensive
- Prevents hard water spots on glassware, dishes and utensils
- Reduces soap scum and scaling on faucets, sinks and tubs
- Reduces water heating bills
- Increases the lifespan of water-using appliances
- Removes dirt, silt, clay and other sediments
- Neutralizes acidic water to prevent staining and corrosion
- Removes iron to prevent staining
- Minimizes unpleasant odors, including chlorine
Every Culligan® Aquasential™ Whole Home System and installation plan is customized based on your individual water treatment needs. Your local Culligan Man™ will review the hardness of your water, the size of your household and even your home's plumbing before recommending the perfect water softening solution for you and your budget.
Contact your local Culligan Man™ for rental and purchase pricing today!
What Clients Say
I was sent a postcard offering a Free Settings check and water testing for the water softener that came with the house we just purchased. The serviceman who showed up was punctual, personable and informative. Even though our current system was not one Culligan services, he checked the system and gave me guidance on maintaining it properly. I will ABSOLUTELY purchase our next system through them when it comes time!
Sarah Elizabeth (Spiritual Medium Sarah)
- Culligan Customer